Pleasure ClubAnjora,Rajnanadgaon RoadDurg, chhattisgarh491001
Information we collect and how we use it
We offer a number of services that do not require you to register or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you make a reservation for Pleasure club Services or other service or promotion that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and telephone etc.). For certain services, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Pleasure club services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
- Log information – When you access Pleasure club services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Which pages you viewed.
- User communications – When you send email or other communications to pleasure club, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links – Pleasure Club may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, customised content and advertising.
- We offer a number of services that do not require you to register or provide any personal information to us. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Providing our services to users, including the display of customised content Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services; Ensuring the technical functioning services and Developing new services.
Pleasure Club processes personal information on our servers in the India and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country. We may process personal information to provide our own services. In some cases, we may process personal information on behalf of and according to the instructions of a third party, such as our advertising partners.
Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Pleasure Club features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Pleasure Club may not be able to provide those services to you.
Pleasure Club only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Pleasure Club in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Pleasure club, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually. Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Pleasure Club employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.